Why a Wedding Manager?
Planning a wedding alone is a very difficult thing to do, especially if you are not in the same country to meet the
suppliers. With a wedding manager, the service we offer is invaluable. We can bring that dream to a reality, buy guiding you through all the steps necessary,
negotiating on your behalf, saving you money with original ideas and taking the stress from you to make the whole planning experience and wedding day magical.
Our Packages - Full Service Coordination Package ( Some or all of these services can be utilised)
- Unlimited emails or meetings with your coordinator
- Assistance in sourcing a perfect venue for the wedding ceremony and reception
- Advice and assistance in selecting the décor and flowers desired for the theme chosen by the bride.
- Assistance with selection of food and wines.
- Full coordination of all planning aspects of the wedding and communication with all suppliers
- Sourcing and quotes from all wedding suppliers i.e. photographers, ministers, music, cake, décor, hired equipment entertainment and all other requirements for the wedding day.
- Useful suggestions and ideas.
- Assistance with the best floor plan for the number of guests and arrangements
- Booking arrangements for any accommodation or tours required seating by the guests
- Keeping a strict check on the budget and sharing the spread sheet for your inspection
- Advice on wedding etiquette for the wedding party and advice on speeches.
- An accurate timeline for the wedding day for the couple, photographer and DJ
- Table mock up – photos would be sent.
- Final payments to suppliers
- Supervision of set up and strike
- Liaise with MC during the evening to ensure everything is running to the set timesheet as much as possible
- Check bridal suite is ready for the end of the evening
- Ensure that all money and wedding presents are safely taken away by a trusted relative or friend at the end of the evening.
- Honeymoon arrangements.
- Booking Accommodation for the guests.